Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nails of the Week: Nicole by OPI Positive Energy - Milani Jewel FX Silver

Hey guys!!! I knew that I had a crazy weekend ahead of me so I decided to get my nails done on Friday. Boy was that a mistake. This weekend I volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and our job was to paint the interior of the house. Yikes!! I am not a good painter and I managed to get paint everywhere on me even on my NAILS. I should've known to reschedule my appointment but at that time common sense eluded me and I did it anyway. Lol. Lesson learned. I won't be doing that mistake again:). After all the hard work put in for Habitat for Humanity, I came home and fixed my nails so that I can post this weeks nails of the week:). While I was at Marshalls the other day, I came across this Nicole by O.P.I  Positive Energy nail polish and they had it on clearance for $3!! I couldn't pass up that opportunity. After purchasing the nail polish I started thinking about what I can do to add a little pzazz to this color. While at my local CVS, I saw the new Milani Jewel FX in Silver and I knew we had a winner!!! Enjoy:)!!

With Flash

Without Flash

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...