Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nails of the Week - Snow-Man of My Dreams

Soooo… last week was very hectic for me, and I was so super-busy that I didn't have a chance to take pictures of my nails or put up a post :(. Now that I am back on my regular schedule again, I can share with you guys what I did to my nails this week. I was really in the mood to do something blue to my nails, but I wanted to add a pop of color to the blue to make it stand out. The other day while I was at Target, I came across this color that was in the clearance section called Snow-Man of my Dreams from Nicole by OPI. It's a glitter nail polish that I immediately feel in love with it. The two main colors in the glitter are blue and silver – and I thought that was perfect for the look I was going for. I decided to pair the glitter nail polish with my Ulta Professional nail polish called Blue for You, and it came out BEAUTIFUL!!! Without further adieu, I present to you… my nails of the week! Enjoy! :) (PS… it was so beautiful outside that I couldn't resist using it my photos.) 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...