Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wet and Wild Spring Look

Hey everyone!!
The other day I was at Walgreen's and I came across the Wet and Wild Flora Collection. Mind you I had originally gone in there to pick up some items that I needed for the house but as I was getting ready to check out, I saw this pretty package just waiting for me to purchase it - so naturally I did. Lol. What I like about the collection was that it came with a lot product for ONLY $4.99. The set comes with the eyeshadow trio called Flora, a red wine color blush called Mellow Wine and a Fastdry nail polish called Twining Vines - which I really can't wait to do a NOTW post with this nail polish - and a lip gloss called Mow the Glass.

Lets talk a little more about the eyeshadow kit. The colors in this set are beautiful and very pigmented!! There is a matte orange color as the eyelid color, a shimmery iridescent greenish green color that is used as the highlight color, and a dark emerald green color used as a crease color. The colors were really easy to use and great to work with. This palette and this set definitely did not disappoint and I decided to do a look based on this collection. Enjoy!

Wet N Wild Flora Collection
Color Icon Blush - Mellow Wine


Fastdry - Twining Vines

Glassy Gloss -  Mow the Glass


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...