Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nails of the Week: Wet N Wild Sparkly Purple

Hey guys,
I've have a very busy week last week so I didn't get a chance to post last week nail of the week so here it is:)!! I love experiment with different nail polish companies and this week I decided to go with Wet N Wild. The other day I went to Walgreen's and they had a display with some of the Wet N Wild lipsticks, lip liners, eye liners and nail polishes on sale for $.69. $.69!!!! I couldn't pass up a deal like that so I decided take advantage of the sale and pick up some items. From the selection that they had, I saw this nice deep purple (417F) that I feel in love with and decided to pair with a nice glitter top coat (460D) and came up with this nail design - which I absolutely love. Enjoy:)!!

Glitter Top Coat - 460D

Purple Nail Polish - 417F



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...