Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nail of the Week: OPI Need Sunglasses?

Hey loves,
Bright colors are the all the rage and for this week nail of the week I wanted to pair the colors yellow and orange together to create this style. I purchase this nail art kit from CVS and I had manicurist style whatever she wanted on my ring finger and she came up with this cute nail style. Enjoy!



To create this nail style, she painted my nails with OPI Need Sunglasses? which is a sunny yellow nail polish that is perfect for summer. The only problem with this nail polish is that is very streaky and it took four coats to really get the color to show.





She then took Kiss Nail Art in bright orange and drew a flower on my ring finger and outlined it with glitter. (I love glitter:)!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...