Saturday, August 4, 2012

July Favorites

Hello loves,
July has been a very busy month for me as I've been wrapping up things for my wedding. I've haven't been able to post or film videos in two weeks but now that we are officially in August, I decided that I would work on July favorites. For the most part, I continued to use the same items that I've featured in my past favorites video so there aren't a lot of new items that I am going to share with you guys. 

Check out my video below for my July Favorites and don't forget to tell me what YOUR favorite products were in July!


Here is the picture of the candles I mentioned in the video


Products Mentioned:
Candles From TJ Maxx
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Straightening Mist
Fekkai Glossing Cream 
Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes 
Clean & Clear Persa-gel 10 Acne Medication
L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream
Cosmedicine  Private Nurse Recovery & Repair Cream PM
NYX Cosmetics Propel My Eyes Mascara
NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara, Extreme Black
NYC High Definition Volumizing Mascara Extreme Black





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...