Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays:)! On top of that, it's the official mark to the holiday season. You start off with Halloween, then Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. This time of year always gets me excited and puts me in a great mood:):):)!! Ruben and I love celebrating Halloween and I decided to share with you guys what were dressed as. Enjoy♥!

On Halloween day, I know I wanted to dress up but I had no idea what I wanted to be so I decided to keep it cool and dress up as "Halloween Girl". Lol. I played around with the orange and black colors and got this:


Later on that day, my husband and I really got into character. Him and I never go with a theme so we don't match in costumes. I like to keep it cute and girly and he likes to keep gruesome and scary. This year I decided to dress up as the Mad Hatteress and he was a Ghoul.


Terrifying isn't he?!




Everywhere we went, people would stop Ruben and ask for a picture because they really liked his costumes.






For my costume makeup, I decided to add these fake lashes that had pearl details on the tips.


Instagram


Hope you guys enjoyed this post. If you dressed you for Halloween, please comment down below. I would love to know:)!!

xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...