Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Nails of the Week: Living Color Inspired Tri-Accent Nails

Hey love, this weekend was my girlfriends bachelorette weekend and I decided to do something fun to celebrate:). Triaccents nails are very popular right now and I wanted to incorporate it in my nail design so I came up with this. When I see this nail design I think of the intro to the tv show called In Living Colors. This nail design has a very 90s feel to it and very reto:). The primary colors are pink and blue. I used OPI Strawberry Margarita for the bright pink and Nicole by OPI Baby Blue for the pastel blue. To also accent the nails, my ring finger is painted with a no name rose gold nail polish and the triangle in painted black. To finish off the nail, silver stripes was added to make the nail stand out more. Also, I added glitter to my index finget to give it some sparkle. Even though summer has ended and it's fall everywhere else, in Miami it's still sunny and warm and these colors reminded me of fun summer colors.







xoxo,
Kikistyles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...