Sunday, November 25, 2012

Rimmel London Pro Nail Polish Burgundy Flirt Review and Swatch

Hey loves,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Today I have a very pretty shade to share with you from the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish collection. I bought this nail polish a couple of months ago from CVS with a coupon and had it sitting in my nail polish collection pile for a while and waiting for the perfect time to wear it. While looking for nail polish to paint my nails, I came across this color and I knew this would be the one. Since the season is changing, I knew this color would be ABSOLUTELY perfect for fall.

Burgundy Flirt - a very classic vampy red nail polish that every girl should own. It's a very true burgundy nail color and can be applied with two coats since the color apply very well. The nail polish has a creamy  texture and with two coats, you won't experience any patchiness. 

For me, I felt that with the two coats the color was very opaque but I really wanted the color to stand out so I used another coat then applied Seche Vite to dry it. I really loved that even with three coats, the nail polish dried fast and I was able to touch things without having to worry about getting my nails messed up:). 

The nail polish retails for $3.99 at CVS and at that price, it such a great deal. You would pay twice sometimes three times that price for higher brand nail polish and some of them won't be as creamy and pigmented as this brand. I am really impressed with Rimmel's nail polish and I love the brush that comes with it. It makes applying the color fast and easy. I wish all other brand would follow suit. 


With Flash
Without Flash
The formula is very glossy and you can get away without wearing a top coat. But with a top coat, my nails look even more amazing.



xoxo,
Kikistyles

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...