Sunday, November 4, 2012

September and October Favorites

Hey loves. It has been two months since I've uploaded a video and I feel like I forgot how to do a video:-/. It took me a while to get back into the swing of things but I am back:). Thank you guys for patiently waiting♥. Since I was in the finally stages of planning my wedding, I didn't get a chance to upload a favorites video for September so I decided to combine it with October  They were a lot of products that I wanted to share  so check out my video below to see what made my list this month....

Products Mentioned:
Beauty:
Milani Mineral Compact - Deep
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer
Wet n Wild JuicyLip Balm - 283C Strawberry
Revlon Colorstay Smoky Shadow Stick - Torch
L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara
Trish McEvoy Thickening Mascara
Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Blush - Warm Berry
Smashbox Blush Rush - Radiance
Almay Pure Blends - Cocoa
Mac Lipgloss - Baby Sparks

Hair:
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment
Garnier Fructis - Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Straightening Balm
One 'n Only Argan Oil (featured but not mentioned)
http://www.sallybeauty.com/argan-oil/SBS-539400,default,pd.html

Face:
Olay Oil Minimizing Toner
Lumene Pure Radiance Day Cream




xoxo,
Kenid

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...