Monday, December 10, 2012

Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2012


Hey loves,

I want to first start off by saying that I LOVE BLACK FRIDAY! For as long as Ruben and I have been together, we've always done Black Friday shopping and I look forward to it every year! We are all about saving money and trying to get the best deals out there.

A month prior to BF, we would scour BF Ads to see what deals they have and what we want. This year we wanted to upgrade our TV and get a new camera so we went to BestBuy at midnight and thought we would be in line for about 3 hours since we got there so late. But...since the TV we wanted wasn't on sale for BF, we were able to get the tv and all of our other Black Friday items within 40 minutes of arriving to BestBuy!! That’s the best shopping trip EVER!!

After getting our stuff, I decided not to go to the mall because the mall was ridiculous packed and I didn't feel like standing in long lines. So instead, I went home and did most of my shopping online. I finally got my most of my packages in and I wanted to share with you guys what I got. Enjoy:)!


xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...