Sunday, December 9, 2012

Nails of the Week: Rudolph and Snow Flakes

Hey love,

It's the holiday season and since this is the most festive time of year, I am planning on doing festive nail art for the rest of the month of December:)! I drew inspiration for my nail art from this holiday magazine that I purchased from Walgreens. This magazine had a lot of cute holiday designs to do on the nails and I plan on incorporating all of them!

To create today's nail art, I used Wet n Wild On a Trip as a base color - which is a very pretty violet-lavender-periwinkle nail color some blue undertones nail color. To make it a festive look, my nail lady added silver snowflakes on all my fingers with the exception of the ring finger and added silver nails gems in the center of the snowflakes. For my ring finger, she drew a reindeer and put a red nail gem as it's nose to make him Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer:). Hope you guys in enjoy this nail art!





xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...