Monday, December 17, 2012

The Best Things In Life Are Free

Hello loves,

This past weekend, my husband and I went to Orlando to visit some friends and enjoy the parks for a nice mini holiday vacation. The weather was cool and refreshing and gave me the opportunity to bust out my snowflake boots. Lol. I absolute love these boots!! Not only are they comfortable but they are very festive. Hope you enjoy this look:)!

Outfit Details:
Graphic Tee: Forever 21
Vest: TJMaxx (similar)
Black Jeans: Paige (similar)
Purse: Steve Madden (via TJMaxx)
Boots: HauteLook
Beret: Target
Socks: Target
Watch: Target
Bracelets: HauteLook and TJMaxx
Nails: Here









xoxo,
Kikistyles101

2 comments :

  1. You are so cute! while I love everything you are wearing, your wedding band really caught my attention - what a beautiful set!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...