Friday, January 25, 2013

Floral Top & Sneaks

Hey loves,
I really love the sneaker wedge trend right now that I went out and bought me a second pairJ. You can check out how I styled my first pair here.

Awhile back, HauteLook had these blinged out sneaker wedge heels that my friend told me that I HAD HAVE! The moment I saw them, I knew they had to be mine. I am so glad I got them because they add a little bit of coolness to any outfit paired with them. I hope you guys enjoy this look and I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend♥!
 Outfit Details:
Wrap Tie Cardigan: TJMaxx
Tank Top: Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Sneaker Wedges: Hautelook
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Sterling via HauteLook
Bracelets: TJMaxx, Aruba
Headband: Ulta









xoxo,
Kikistyles101

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...