Friday, January 4, 2013

Over The Knee

Hey loves,

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you guys had an amazing week:)!!

Lately, it has been a bit chilly, cloudy and windy in Miami. With weather like this, I tend to get really excited because I like to find any excuse to wear my "winter" clothing since it almost always hot here all year round:). For today's outfit, I decided to bust out my OTK (over the knee) boots (which have collecting dust from sitting in my closet for most of the year) and pair it with a double zipper jacket that I got from HauteLook to create this warm and cozy look for today's OOTD. Enjoy!
Outfit Details:
Exposed Zipper Jacket: HauteLook (similar)
Tank: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Handbag: Badgley Mischka (TJMaxx)
Boots: Michael Antonio (exact)
Nails: Here








Be sure to enter in my giveaway here. Good luck to everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo,
Kikistyle101


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...