Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hearts On My Sleeves

Hello loves,
Can I tell you guys how much I LOVE HEARTS!! Well, I really do!! To the point that I dot all my I with hearts:). Recently, I went to Forever 21 and came across this heart sweater and immediately fell in love the pattern and the color. The color is perfect for spring and the material will keep you warm on chill days. Another benefit, to this sweater is that you can wear it on Valentine's Day for a casual lunch or hanging out with friends. Hope you guys enjoy the look.

Outfit Details:
Heart Sweater: Forever 21
Tank Top: H&M (similar)
Jeans: Forever 21 (similar)
Necklaces: TJMaxx
Watch: Sterling via Hautelook
Shoes: D'OR Fashion
Bag: Balenciaga





 Thank you for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...