Friday, March 8, 2013

Essie: Where's My Chauffeur

Hey loves,
I have another nail polish review for you guys. Today, I am reviewing Essie's Where's My Chauffeur  This nail polish is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Where's My Chauffeur is described on Essie's website as an "Opulent Turquoise". Opulent, as defined by The Free Dictionary,  means to be characterized by rich abundance.
This nail polish is part of Essie's Winter Collection 2012 and is a must have in my book. It's a very pretty Tiffany Blue or Robin Egg Blue color that is bright bold color and looks great on all skin tones.  The application was great as it only took two coats and it didn't go on streaky. Topped it off with Orly Sec'n Dry top coat to complete the manicure.
I hope you guys get a chance to try out this color out.

Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...