Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kikistyles Nail of the Week: Magnetic Glitter


Out of all the nail polish trends out there, I have to say that the magnetic nail polish is my favorite! Magnetic nail polishes are made with a unique formula that create patterns on the nail using a magnet. Using a magnet helps to form the wave pattern that is secretly hidden to create a nice and fun 3d design:). For today's nail of the week, I decided to base the color scheme around Nail Inc Magnetic Polish called House of Parliament, which is a purple nail polish with black waves. To complete the nail look, I used Nicole by OPI I've Got Bieber Fever, Essie Licorice and OPI Divine Swine. Enjoy!





Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...