Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Believe

Weekends are what I live for:)! It gives me the chance to relax after a crazy week and enjoy some time with my husband and catch up with good friends:). I wore this outfit last Saturday to go to dinner with my husband and some friends of ours and watch a musical called In The Heights. I fell in love with the musical after seeing it on Broadway about 5 years ago. The show ended its run Broadway about two years later and started touring. When they came to Miami, I saw it again and took my husband with me so he can experience the love that I have for the show. Then this past weekend, we went as a big group and I saw it again for the third time! In my opinion, it's truly one of the best musicals that ran on Broadway and so glad I got to see it one last final time♥♥! The best part of that night was me getting the chance to meet the dad from one of my favorite tv shows - Psych. What a great way to end my night!

Since I recently got the vest and shoes from Hautelook, I  paired them together to create this look for the show. I received so many compliments on my outfit especially on my shoes and I hope you too enjoy the look:).

Outfit Details:
Denim Vest: Hautlook (similar)
Tank: Target
Jeans: Gift
Shoes: Steve Madden via HauteLook (exact)
Necklace: ASOS and TJMaxx
Bracelet: RMCJewelry
Watch: Swatch
Earring: Thifted

 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101


2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...