Saturday, April 20, 2013

Don't Bother Any More

Hey loves!!
Today is my 6 month wedding anniversary with my husband! Yay! I can't believe its been 6 months already...time sure does fly!! To celebrate, we had brunch in an area in Miami called Coconut Grove and afterwards we decided to walk around. Since I knew we were going to be out and about, I opted for a casual and comfortable look. I have to tell you guys I am not a sneakers kind of girl but when I got these skull studded sneakers, I knew they would be perfect for a day like today. They added a bit of edginess to my outfit. I hope you guys love the look!
Outfit Details:
Tank: Ross
Under Shirt: H&M
Leggings: HauteLook
Denim Jacket: Thift Store
Sneakers: MIA via HauteLook
Necklace: Nordstrom
Watch: Michael Kors (gifted)
Bracelets: HauteLook
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101









1 comment :

  1. Im loving the graphic on your tank and how you styled it. Happy Anniversary!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...