Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Multicolored Stripes

Lately, I've been finding myself shopping more and more in the clothing department of Target. They always have the latest styles at affordable prices.
My obsession with clothing from Target came my senior in college. On one of our breaks from class, my friend Evelyn and I went to Target and she took me over to the clothing section. Up into that point I never gave it a second thought to shop at this store for clothes and boy I wish I did. I fell in love with so many pieces and that's when my love affair with Target began.  The quality of the clothes is amazing and you can put together fashionable look on a budget. So thank you Evelyn for introducing me to the wonderful world of Tar-Jay!
I purchased this dress last year from Target and love the versatility of it. You can dress it up or down and still look put together:). Hope you enjoy the look.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target (similar)
Jacket: H & M
Shoes: Ross
Purse: TJMaxx (similar)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (similar)
Belt: Love Culture (similar)
Watch: HauteLook
Love Bracelet: HauteLook (similar)
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...