Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Engagement

  Recently, my best friend got engaged (YAY) and she held an engagement brunch at her house. We were running around all morning that morning cooking, putting last minute decorations together, setting up the for the brunch and getting the house ready for the guest. Since it was a special day for her and fiance, I wanted to wear something that had a bit of pizzazz to it to celebrate their engagement. I decided to go with this chevron print dress. I absolutely love the pattern! (Check out how I styled a colorful chevron print top here)
  The zig-zag, inverted v-shape print is bold statement print that is being seen everywhere from clothing items to house decor. I really love that print and when I saw it on this dress, I knew it would be perfect for the celebration. The pattern is fun and great alternative to striped/vertical lines on a dress. What I love about this dress is the fact that it can be worn dressed up or down and it still makes you look put together. The pattern on the dress is not overpowering and can be paired with anything because the dress is so versatile. You can add color to you look by pairing the dress with colorful accessories and shoes or glamming it up with gold accessories. It can be styled how you want. For my look today, I went with the gold and black look. I paired my dress with black wedges that have a bit of a gold detail on the bottom, a gold clutch and black and gold accessories.
Outfit Details:
Dress: UrbanOG (Similar)
Clutch: TJMaxx
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Hautelook
Watch: ASOS
Shoes: Steve Madden
 Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101











4 comments :

  1. I could not be more in love with this dress. You look so stunning. And those heels are FABULOUS. Beautiful as always, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words:)!!

      Delete
  2. I have been eyeing this dress for a while, but wanted to see how it looked on. I love it!

    Www.fashiontoliveflstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! You should definitely get it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...