Friday, July 12, 2013

Hair Care Treatment and Regime - Carol's Daughter

Hair care is a very important step in maintaining and treating our hair especially if you wear hair extensions (weave) like me. I wanted to share with you the items that I use and the steps I go through to make sure that I take care of my actual hair and my hair extensions. I am very active so I tend to sweat a lot in especially in my hair, which leaves it oily, dirty and itchy so every week I like to give hair a deep treatment. The main focus of the my hair care regime are products from a line called Carol's Daughter.
About a month ago, I was in Sephora buying makeup not even looking for hair care items when I ran in to Nicole, A Carol’s Daughter Sephora representative, and we started talking about hair care. I mentioned to her that my biggest issue with sew-in is my itchy scalp. With all the heat and dirt on my scalp, it turns into an itching fest. Sometimes I scratch so much that it leave scabs on my head – ouch:/. I’m sure some us of have been there before. Her solution to that was for me to us an elixir by Carol’s Daughter. She said that I need to treat and hydrate my scalp to prevent the itching and she said that the elixir would do the trick. Here are the benefits of the elixir:


A conditioning scalp and hair oil that moisturizes, soothes and rejuvenates both the follicle and scalp.

·         Basil Oil increases circulation in the scalp

·         Peppermint Oil moisturizes both scalp and hair

·         Clary Sage soothes your scalp if it’s tight, itchy or irritated



She also mentioned using a leave-in conditioner in between washes to help treat my scalp and keep my extension looking good. And as an added bonus, the product smells sooo good so it will keep hair smelling fresh. Here are the benefits of the leave-in conditioner:






Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner Spray That Adds Shine & Softness 
·         Aloe Leaf Juice richly moisturizes your hair so it’s easier to detangle
·         Pro-vitamin B5 works to fortify your hair so it can hold onto moisture better
·         Wheat Proteins help to give your hair a bit more strength
·         Contains a sweet and invigorating tropical scent for a soothing fragrance experience
·         Replenishes essential moisture, controls fly-aways and unmanageable hair
·         No harsh, moisture-stripping detergents
·         Infused with Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, Rose, Marigold and Larkspur Flowers
Restores natural moisture and adds strength to your hair. The blend of Wheat Protein and Pro-vitamin B5 fortifies your hair so it’s healthier and won’t break when detangling. Made with natural moisturizers instead of silicones so you can use it every day without weighing down your hair.

PLUS, No Parabens, No Petroleum, No Mineral Oil, No Artificial Colors
With all the information I got from Nicole about taking care of my hair and the products to use, I went home that night and came up with a new hair care routine and I am very happy with the results. My scalp doesn't itch as much as it did in the past and extensions look healthy. Check out my video below to see the steps I take to treat and care for my actual hair and my extensions.


Products Mentioned:
Carol's Daughter Lisa Hair Elixir
Fekkai Essential Shea Ultra Rich Mask
Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol Conditioning Treatment
Garnier Fructis Haircare Pure Clean 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector Straightening Balm
Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment
Carol's Tui Moisturing Leave-In Conditioner
Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion
L'Oreal Smooth Intense Fizz Taming Serum

Dry Shampoo:
Dove Dry Shampoo
Tresemme Dry Shampoo

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope my hair care method helps you out. Let me know if you try out !
xoxo,
Kikistyles101

2 comments :

  1. Now a day’s people are very disappointed due to Hair loss, Hair Fall, Baldness. Now all the possible Hair Solution is here with advance techniques. Our treatment is cost effective. We have best solution for your problem that give you perfect look. We provide best services to our patient. Hair Transplant In Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody needs to look great and Hair is an Important element that attracts lot of attention.Baldness can be a cause of low self-esteem and low confidence.Instead of using Hair Care Products, try one in all best method Hair Transplant in Chandigarh which gives 100% best results.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...