Friday, July 26, 2013

Hipster Chic

I've always been a Disney fanatic and one of my favorite Disney princess is Ariel from the Little Mermaid. I love her innocents and despite trying to obey her father, she did what she had to do to be with her true love Eric♥. This movie is amazing and one of my favorite song from soundtrack is this one, which I would sing all the time still to this day! This movie is amazing and I watch it everyday:). Recently, I was at Target and I saw this modern day hispter Ariel and knew I had to have it. She is looking extra chic with the nerd glasses so I decided to play on the look by wearing my husband's nerd glasses with my look. I paired my tee with a pair of red pants that have tan dots on them to match Ariel's skin and hair. Then to complete the look, I decided to edge it up by pairing it with combat boots. I had so much fun with this outfit and I hope you guys enjoy the look:).

Outfit Details:
Top: Target (similar)
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: UrbanOG
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: HauteLook & Ross
Watch: Nixon via HauteLook
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...