Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Breeze

Summers in Miami means two things: hot and rainy. And it pretty much like this all year round! Since it is tends to be very hot and muggy out, I like to wear something that will keep me nice and cool. My go-to summer outfit choice are dresses. I want to be in something that is flowy and feminine and would work great in the Miami heat. I love wearing hi-low dresses, maxi dresses and full length dresses because they are comfortable and they don't require a lot of thought. You put one on, add accessories and you are good to go:).
For today's look, I am wearing a flowy dress that I recently got from Target. I was drawn to this dress because of its colorful pattern and contrasting colors of the blue and green. I also like the the style of it because the dress has a bodice that gives off the illusion of a corset without really having one. On the day we decided to take pictures, it was really breezy out and was a perfect way to showcase how flowy the dress really is:).
Outfit Details:
Dress: Target
Purse: Steve Madden via TJMaxx
Shoes: Sister N Law
Watch: Guess via Ross
Bracelets: HauteLook and Ross
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...