Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I Love Me

Doing what makes you happy is what life is all about and I feel like this shirt expresses that sentiment very clearly. You have to love yourself first in order to be happy and to participate in life's events:).
When we were deciding where to shoot this outfit, the first thought that came to my mind was a skate park near my house. Everyday during the Summer, these kids are out there on their skateboarding and doing what they love. They are trying to master tricks and improve on their overall skateboarding skills. I love how dedicated they are to doing what they love. Although it did make me a tad bit nervous when some of them didn't land their tricks, these boys got right back up and went at it again. Sheer dedication the craft:).
For today's look, I paired my strappy red heels that I recently got from the anniversary sale at Nordstrom with this I ♥ Me top to bring out the red in the heart. To add a pop of color, I paired the look with a beautiful bold yellow statement necklace. And to finish it off, I added black and gold accessories. 
Outfit Details:
Top: c/o RMCJewelry
Tank: TJMaxx
Jeans: True Religion via Plato's Closet
Necklace: RMCJewelry
Watch: Swatch
Bracelets: Ross
Heart Ring: Plato's Closet (similar)
Handbag: Olive & Joy (via TJMaxx)
Thank you to the little boy who let me borrow his skateboard!
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...