Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sunny Days In Fall

Hello loves! It has been a while since I did a fashion post:/. I've been dealing with some personal issues and decided to take a short break to focus on that. Now I am back:).

Today's look is a look that centers around bright colors. Even though we are technically in Fall, South Florida didn't get the memo because it still feels like summer here. On this day, I decided to wear my bright neon dress and pair with red accessories. I really love the color combo and how well they play off of each other.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Eros Miss Finch (via HauteLook)
Belt: Forever 21 (similar)
Necklace: TJMaxx (similar)
Bracelet: HauteLook
Ring: HauteLook
Watch: Swatch
Heels: Boutique 9 (via Ross)
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101








3 comments :

  1. I adore the print and color of that dress on you and love the orange belt and shoes! Hope you have a great day!

    I'd love for you to visit me and give me your thoughts on my latest post, so feel free to stop by!
    xx Easy Outfits, by Pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the love. The belt and shoes are actually red but I can see how they come off orange:)! Lol.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love it boo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...