Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Flower Power

Bold color clothing is something that I find myself always gravitating towards. They allow you to be heard without having to say anything. A while a go, I purchased this floral blazer from Target on clearance. I was drawn to it because of the bright bold colors and because it was on clearance, I couldn't pass up a deal. Who doesn't like to save:)? To bring the blazer into Fall, I pair it was a bright orange top, black jeans and blue boots. I love how the boots tied the look whole together and brings out the colors in the blazer. 
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Target (similar)
Top: Steve Madden via Macys (similar)
Tank Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Boots: UBUShoes
Purse: Fendi (similar)
Necklace: Cutieshey
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101






1 comment :

  1. This outfit is gorgeous. Love how you pulled the colors together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...