Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Chilly Nights

Several weeks back, a cold front hit Miami which I was pretty excited about it. I always look forward to the temperatures dropping because that means I can bust out my winter clothes and wear them without sweating:).

For today’s outfit, I pulled out my beloved dark blue denim trench coat that I got from Macy about 6 or 7 years ago. I absolutely love this trench coat because of how feminine it looks. I also love the pattern of the lining on the inside of the coat. This coat is perfect for me to wear in Miami during the “winter” time as it doesn't really get that cold here. Since it is made out of denim, it doesn't really keep me warm but it will protect me from the cold while keeping me looking stylish:). I paired my coat with a black dress, black tights, black pumps and cream colored infinite scarf. The trench coat is fitted at the waist and flares out at the bottom and gives off the illusion that you are wearing a dress. You can add this trench coat on top of any outfit you are wearing and it will immediately spice up your look.
Outfit Detail:
Coat: Rampage (similar)
Dress: Express (similar)
Stocking: Target
Heels: Steve Madden Dejavu (without straps)
Purse: TJMaxx (similar)
Scarf: Charlotte Russe (similar)
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101







No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...