Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hint of Summer

One thing about me is that I absolutely love color! There was a period of time when color in clothing scared me. I would always stick to black or neutral pieces because those were what I called my safety colors. I didn't want to be an outfit that was loud or wear something that drew attention to me. It wasn't until I got to college that I started experimenting and getting out of my safety zone. Now, you can't stop me from wearing color. Lol. I love color and try to incorporate it in all of my outfits. Today's outfit is a very colorful one. It almost has all the primary colors and is as loud as it can be. When I look at this outfit, I tend to think of summer because of the bold print and the darker colors and since I am in Miami where it's summer all year round, I found this outfit to be appropriate for this time of year. 
Outfit Details:
Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Pants: Flying Tomato via HauteLook
Heels: Michael Antonio via HauteLook (exact but different colors)
Necklace: Target
Watch: Nixon via HauteLook
Bracelet: Amrita Singh via HauteLook (similar)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...