Thursday, February 13, 2014

Pink and Flirty

Valentine's Day Look #1


Valentine's Day is almost here and I put together 2 looks that can be worn on this special day. The first look is today's look and the second look will go up tomorrow. When I think of Valentine's Day, I tend to think of the color pink and I wanted to incorporate that color in my look.
Today's look is a bit casual but still on the dressier side. This look is perfect to wear during the day to go have brunch with your significant other or catch an afternoon movie or just hanging out with your girlfriends. The focus of the look is this bright pink blazer. I paired my blazer with a white tee and pale acid wash destroyed jeans that looks white in certain angle. It sort of gives off the illusion that I am wearing all white when in fact I'm not:). The jeans make the look a bit more playful in my opinion and the fact that I got them for less than $2, makes my look that much more complete. I finished off my look with a beautiful bold  light and dark blue statement necklace that I got from one of favorite jewelry company called Ikavee, colorful bracelets and my Olive + Joy Kaleidoscope clutch.
Outfit Details:
Blazer: Forever 21 (similar)
Top: Target
Jeans: Express via Plato's Closet (similar)
Heels: UrbanOG (exact in silver)
Bracelets: HauteLook
Clutch: Oliva + Joy via TJMaxx
Necklace: Ikavee
 
  Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101






2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...