Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day | Effortlessly Chic

Valentine's Day #2

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!! I hope your day is filled with nothing but love and happiness on this special day♥!

Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to pull out your girlest pieces and build an outfit around it making sure to incorporate the color of love – pink or red. Since today is a day full of love, I decided to go with a look that was a bit more on the dressier side. I wanted to put a look together that made me look cute without it seeming like I spent a lot of time getting ready. This look is perfect for going out to dinner with that special someone whether it’s a first date or romantic dinner with someone you have been dating for a while. To create this look, I paired my peplum shirt with a pink and white body con skirt and finished off the look with simple accessories. Since I wanted to be comfortable throughout the night, I paired my outfit with these beige strappy heels in case we wanted to end the night out by going out dancing. I hope each and every one of you has a wonderful Valentine’s Day♥♥!

Outfit Details:
Peplum Top: Arden B (similar)
Skirt: Wow Couture via HauteLook
Clutch: Alfani via Macy's (similar)
Heels: Guess (similar)
Watch: Swatch
Bracelets: HauteLook and Charming Charlie
Necklace: HauteLook
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...