Monday, March 3, 2014

Floral Engagement

Happy Monday my loves!

I can't believe its March already! Hopefully this horrible winter that the country has been experiencing will come to an end very soon!
I've been really enjoying incorporating colors into my outfits lately. And with the spring season right around the corner, I‘ve been busting out all of my colorful clothingJ. You might remember these pants from thisoutfit post so I decided to bring them back out again. For my look today, I want to go with something bright so I paired my floral pants with an off the shoulder neon/yellow top to bring out the yellow in the pants. I felt like this outfit was perfect for Spring. Hope you enjoy the look.
Outfit Details:
Top: Pure and Simple via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Tank Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Pants: Zulily
Bag: Balenciaga (similar)
Necklace: Zulily (similar)
Heels: Enzo Angiolini via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Bracelet: TJMaxx
Ring: TJMaxx
Watch: Swatch
 
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...