Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pretty In Pink

This time of year is my one of my favorite times of the year. The weather is crisp, the clouds are friendly and the sun is not beating down on us here in South Florida. On this day that I wore this outfit, there was a slight breeze in the air which made it perfect for me to wear my blazer/jacket. The material on the jacket is pretty thin so it won’t keep you warm in colder climates but will keep you comfortable in slightly cooler temperatures. Since the jacket is a bright pink color, I wanted to style a colorful outfit around it. I decided to pair it with colored blue jeans and add colorful accessories. I finished my looked with my favorite and trusty white Balenciaga City Bag. Hope you enjoy the look!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: UrbanOG
Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Jeans: Express (similar)
Wedges: Local Shoe Boutique
Bracelets: RMCJewerlym(similar)
Necklace: RMCJewerly (similar)
Earrings: HauteLook (similar)
Bag: Balenciaga
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...