Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sunflowers

Hello Spring! We’ve been waiting for youJ. Since today is the first day of Spring, I wanted to share with you all a very springy outfit. A few weeks ago, my really good friend threw her daughter, who turned 3, a birthday party. The party was taking place outdoors in the afternoon so I wanted to wear something that was flowy and felt light and this dress was perfect for that occasion.  Since the party was for little kids, I opted to wear flats to keep up with them. For today’s the outfit post, I wore white wedges that have a big white flower detail on top of it to continue with the flower theme and added my yellow purse to complete the look. Every time I think of Spring, I always think of flowers and for me this dress embodies the season. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: TJMaxx (similar)
Wedges: D'OR Fashion (similar)
Purse: TJMaxx (similar)
Watch: Guess via Ross (similar)
Belt: Nordstrom (similar)
Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...