Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Seeing Spots

Hello lovelies! Today's look is a bit of a simple look with my shoes being the focus of the outfit. I've been wanting to expand my shoe collection and break free from the shoes that I normally buy. When I saw this heel from Brian Atwood, I knew they were perfect for me! These lace up heels add a bit of dynamics to your look and I love how comfortable they are. Since I wanted my heels to stand out, I paired it with one of my favorite pairs of blue jean and a white peplum top...keeping the look very simple yet classic. With this outfit being a bit on the dressier side, I added this beautiful statement necklace to tie the whole look together.
Outfit Details:
Top: UrbanOG (similar)
Jeans: True Religion (similar)
Handbag: Coach
Watch: Swatch
Bracelet: HauteLook
Necklace: Ikavee
Heels: Brian Atwood
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...