Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Leopard Chic

I absolutely love leopard print and I love how it can be used as a neutral in any outfit. For my look today, I went with a simple yet chic look with my heels being the focus of my look. I paired my heels with hunter green jeans that have a zipper details on the side and a white blouse. To bring out the tan in my heels, I completed my look with a tan bow belt and my Tory Bury Robinson bag. I love that this outfit doesn’t require a lot of work and it a perfect look for hanging out with your friends or going on a date night with your man. I hope you guys enjoy this look.  
Outfit Details:
Tank Top: TJMaxx (similar)
Belt: Target
Jeans: Gifted (similar)
Heels: UrbanOG (similar)
Ring: Jessica Simpson via TJMaxx
 Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...