Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Chained

Jeans and t-shirts are my go look whenever possible. It’s a blank canvas that you can dress up or dress down. It’s such an easy outfit to put together and doesn’t require a lot of work. Since I love color, I wanted to find a way to incorporate into my look. For today’s outfit, I went with a bit of a dress up jeans and t-shirt look and add pops of color. To make my outfit stand out even more, I paired it with this amazing gold body chain that I picked up from a local boutique. At first, I thought that it would be a bit much but I love how it added a bit of a different flare to my overall outfit. I hope you guys enjoy this simple yet dressy outfit post.
Outfit Details:
Top: Target (similar)
Jeans: Guess (similar)
Heel: Steve Madden via Hautelook (similar)
Clutch: Urban Expression via Hautelook (similar)
Bracelets: Hautelook
Watch: Swatch
Chain: Local Boutique
   Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...