Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sexy Back

When I first saw this dress, I knew I had to have it! It's the perfect balance between polished and sexy. This dress hugs me in all the right places and because of that, I have a love for bandage style dresses. The exposed back was a nice way of showing skin without exposing too much. Like a said, perfect balance. I wore this dress to my birthday dinner party that I throw with my best friend back on the 9th of August and it was a hit. The dress was perfect for me to wear to celebrate my 30 years on this Earth:). To add a pop of color, I paired it with my pink heels and pink lipstick. I kept the accessories minimal as I wanted the dress to stand out. Hope you enjoy this look:).
Outfit Details:
Necklace: Gifted
   Photos by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,
Kikistyles101








1 comment :

  1. Ok, can I please just say that Beyonce has some competition. Dang girl you look UH-MAY-ZING!!!!! I love everything about this from the hair to the dress to the shoes, of course the shoes because they're my favorite color haha. You really look great, I think this is my favorite look of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...