Tuesday, November 18, 2014

In Season

Hello everyone! I am sorry for the lack of posts. My schedule has been soo crazy that it has kept me from blogging but I am back with a new post:).
Lately, the weather has been cooling down a bit and I’ve been really enjoying the ability to style tights and booties into my looks without getting hot. But since the weather is still on warm side, I can incorporate crop tops into my outfits and have a mix of summer and fall - makes me feel like I’m part of both seasons. One of my favorite colors to incorporate into my fall looks is burgundy and I was immediately drawn to this color in this top. The top is simple but the vibrant color makes it stand out. I love how fitted it is while being very comfortable. I paired my top with my black pleated circle skirt to make my look a bit dressy while keeping it a tad bit sexy:). Hope you all enjoy my look! 
Outfit Details:
Top: UrbanOG
Skirt: Local Boutique (similar)
Tights: Target
Necklace: UrbanOG
Clutch: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Booties: Old (similar)
Photos and video by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...