Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Plaid

Plaid was a huge fashion statement in the 90s and now the trend has made a comeback. You can see people incorporating it in their looks in so many different ways. I love the versatile of plaid and I’ve found myself gravitating towards this trend. The only thing about plaid that scares me is that it not styled correctly, you can come out looking like a lumberjack. Lol.

Recently, I picked up this plaid shirt from UrbanOG because of how unique it is. I love the blend of the blue and yellow colors – which makes it different from your typical plaid shirt – and I love how vibrant it is. This top to me is very fall-like and helps to feel like I am part of the seasonJ. I paired my top with one of my favorite ripped white skinny jeans and my studded military OTK (over the knee) boots. This outfit is perfect for the cool days that we have been experiencing recently here in Miami.
Outfit Details:
Top: UrbanOG
Jeans: Paige via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Boots: UrbanOG
Purse: Coach
Photos and video by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101









No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...