Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sweet Love

A few weeks back, my really good friend and her fiancé had their bridal shower and I wanted to wear something sweet and girly to their event. I went to TJMaxx and came across this floral dress that I felt was perfect for the occasion. I love the bright floral colors on the white background and how feminine this dress looked. To make my dress pop even more, I added a red belt and kept my accessories very simple as I wanted my dress to be the main focal point of my look. Since the dress had a lot going on, I completed my look with my black and white sandals.

Side note: The weather in Miami has been all over the place and trying to take pictures outdoors while it was raining prove to be a hard task but my photographer and I were able get it done:). Hope you guys enjoy this look!
Outfit Details:
Dress: TJMaxx (exact)
Necklace: TJMaxx (similar)
Belt: Target (similar)
Shoes: Brian Atwood (similar)
Purse: Coach
Photos and video by: ThomDavid
Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Kikistyles101

I wanted to share with you all my friend and her fiance's save the date flyer. I thought it was so creative and so unique. I did her makeup for the look and helped them out with the shoot. I am so happy to be part of the process and I can't wait for their special day!


2 comments :

  1. The great writer is one that knows the best about the things that surrounds us. Your writings have proved to me that you are really a knowledgeable person. Your words have glued me to the articles you have produced.
    https://www.wholesaleshopping.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...